Sikhlaavan is committed to provide you with a safe & secure platform in which you search and find your partner. We help our users discover the only matches but it's within the interests of a user to use their best judgment to assess another person’s genuineness and interest in marriage.
Despite all we do to form the platform secure, we advise some precautions while using our sites and apps.
- If a user appears to have entered false, incorrect information about their education, profession, income, family etc., mark such profiles as ‘Report Abuse and block’ and refrain from contacting that user.
- If a user asks for private favors like transportation of products , deposit of funds on their behalf, lend them some money etc., immediately cease any communication with the user and do as advised above.
- Take care of faux or copy sites which can look similar but are literally owned by people that may have malicious intent. Many sites have a similar appearance as Sikhlaavan but they are not in any way related or affiliated to Sikhlaavan. Please check the URL of the site (it should be www.sikhlaavan.in) that you are visiting.
- Representatives of these fake sites can reach you to receive membership fees or to register their profiles.. Exercise caution and alert our customer service if and when this happens.
- Beware of people who pretend to call from the Sikhlaavan team asking for your user id’s and passwords to login to your account. Please note that Sikhlaavan never asks you for user password information either on phone or in person.
- Never share your financial details like checking account number, online banking credentials, mastercard details etc. and be wary of these who invite money from you. Use judgment and don't take any decision during a hurry.
- Meet with prospective partners you find on the platform in a safe place and inform your family or friends of the meeting.
- Do a radical background research about the person before any commitments are made.